How UNLOCK works.
- Improve endurance and race performance
- Maintain top speed longer
- Reduce cramping and tying-up
- Prevent muscle damage and speed recovery
- Buffers blood to dramatically lower lactic acid levels
- Reduces heart rate during training
We know it works and now you can use Un-Lock® to make your maintain top speeds longer, prevent muscle damage and speed recovery than anything else on the market… period. We guarantee it! Un-Lock® has to be the most exciting news to hit the horse nutrition market in many years. Using a unique formula exclusive to Biomedical Research Laboratories this amazing product is guaranteed to improve performance and recovery times immediately.
Directions for Use:
– Daily Use – Administer 2 scoops daily.
– Pre-Event – Administer 4 scoops daily for 3 days leading up to and on the day of an event or athletic performance.
– Tying Up – Administer 4 scoops orally as soon as possible.
Un-Lock® contains more Amino Acids, Electrolytes, and Essential Vitamins than any formula on the market!
Un-Lock® provides a full 44,600 milligrams of amino acids per serving including Brached-Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs), L- Arginine, L-Glutamine and L-Carnitine. BCCA’s have been shown to lower heart rates during training, provide energy, a buffer lactic acid in the blood. These amino acids also assist in muscle recovery from intense exercise and can also help horses that are being transported to prevent muscle damage.
- Isoleucine is one of the essential amino acids that cannot be made by the body and is known for its ability to help endurance and assist in the repair and rebuilding of muscle. This amino acid is important to competition horses as it helps boost energy and helps the body recover from training.
- Leucine is the fourth most concentrated amino acid in muscle. Leucine is not only essential, but is beneficial for horses. Leucine helps trigger muscle growth and maintain muscle tissue through sustaining nitrogen balance. Leucine also supplies energy to the body even when under the stress of training and preserves muscle glycogen used for muscle contraction.
- Valine specifically supports lean muscle-mass building and muscle repair. Valine helps prevent the breakdown of muscle by supplying the muscles with extra glucose for energy production during intense physical activity.
- Arginine is a potent nitric oxide enhancer that causes vasodilation of both smooth and skeletal muscles. It also works -well to dialate the vessels of the skeletal muscles thus providing more blood flow to them. Arginine works well in “tying up” type horses. The vasodilating properties are also very useful when treating “bleeders” because it reduces resistance to the blood flow through the lungs. It is also often used in colic cases to help reduce spasms and ischemia due to insults of the vascular areas of the intestines.
- Glutamine is the most abundant amino acid in the horse’s muscles and is involved in more metabolic processes than any other amino acid. Prolonged exercise lowers glutamine levels in the body; using glutamine before or after workouts helps restore glycogen levels, the energy reserve in the liver and muscle that fuels exercise. Glutamine also helps speed muscle recovery and prevents muscle soreness.
- Carnitine improves athletic performance, reduces muscle fatigue and improves recovery after hard work. It delays muscle fatigue by reducing lactic acid formation…which allows your horse to maintain top speed longer.
Un-Lock® provides 6,350 milligrams total of all FIVE Electrolytes per serving. When endurance horses sweat, they lose significant amounts of electrolytes, and during long rides, calcium and magnesium. When these essential nutrients are lost, acute deficiencies may occur and result in such conditions as thumps and tying-up. Un-Lock® is loaded with electrolytes to prevent this outcome.
The electrolytes sodium and chloride help maintain normal electrolyte balance in body tissues and aid recovery. Potassium, magnesium and calcium are also included to balance and assist in maintaining cellular integrity and healthy nerve, muscle and cardiac function. Un-Lock® is essential support for elite equine athletes.
Selenium, Vitamin E, and Vitamin C are essential muscle nutrients that have each been shown to reduce signs of Tying-Up. Un-Lock® provides effective amounts of each vitamin to prevent horses from tying-up.
- Selenium: During exercise several chemical processes occur, allowing the horse’s muscle to utilize energy. However, those same processes produce oxidation-induced damage by free radicals. Selenium is a vital part of glutathione peroxidase–an enzyme that prevents free radicals from causing cellular damage. Deficiencies in selenium will directly relate to a decreased ability to rid the muscle of these detrimental substances and can cause tying up. Un-Lock® helps ensure that your horse will not suffer from selenium deficiency or episodes of tying-up.
- Vitamin E works in cooperation with selenium as a part of glutathione peroxidase. In addition, vitamin E is thought to play a role in cellular defense of free radicals by incorporating in cell membranes and preventing lipid peroxidation.
- Vitamin C is important in helping to regenerate Vitamin E and other antioxidants to prevent free radical damage that can lead to tying up during intense exercise.
Un-Lock® is currently used by trainers for its dramatic effects on endurance, performance, and recovery time in their horses.
Un-Lock® is a scientifically formulated, patent-pending nutritional supplement created with one goal in mind: to help horses train and perform at their best. When we were formulating Un-Lock®, we made sure to include only proven nutrients to improve performance, prevent cramping and tying up, maintain top speeds and improve recovery. When this happens horses obtain dramatic gains in endurance and performance.